Welcome to Flax Bourton Village Hall and Playing Field.
The hall was designed and built by the Persimmon Homes as part of the planning process for the Farleigh Green housing development and is for the use of Parish residents only
The new-build community hall is conveniently located in Farleigh Green in North Somerset and near Bristol, with easy car and bicycle access and within easy walking distance of the old part of village and the Parish Church. Set in a generous area of greenery including managed playing fields, the hall is available for hire at great rates seven days a week.
The Hall is an Ideal venue for community events, family functions, children’s parties, wedding receptions, fund-raising events, workshops, toddler groups and public meetings.
- Large, spacious main hall with folding partition doors through to separate meeting room
- Centrally heated and double glazed
- Well equipped, modern kitchen
- Capacity 200 standing/dancing or 120 seated
- Disabled facilities & double door access for loading
- Set in landscaped grounds with 20 designated parking spaces plus ample more along the Old Weston Road